Thread: Software development questions!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question about B.S. in Software Development

• So, I'm interested in getting a B.S. in Software Development. Right now I work in the field of Aviation Maintenance and have certificates in that field.
      However, I have 14 years of experience in healthcare software development services. I created small applications from apps, websites, and simple games, and I created massive projects from multiplayer servers, game clients, and even two game engines.
      Now then, I want to continue forward and get my degree as quick as I can with this university, but there are requirements needing a resume, IT certificates, or classes taken.
      I programmed all of those softwares as a hobby, so my only alternative is to make a resume. The issue with that is how do you even reflect that? I have the knowledge and experience, yet I'm being told "...we need need to make sure you know what you're getting yourself into." In all honesty that is borderline ridiculous, I do understand, but why can't I just jump into the curriculum with the experience I have English speaking accountants in Berlin?
      If anyone has any prior experience with dealing with a similar ordeal, I would love to hear you take, and how you went about it.
    Last edited by miafrance; 2023-12-07 at 21:54.