Thread: Question for programmers, developers, and those is any general software design field

Question for programmers, developers, and those is any general software design field

Do you code "differently" than others in your field? I find many aspects of coding to be simply universal organizational methods and aren't necessary for the "logic" besides being the easiest methods to follow and read the code for "neurotypical" people here. I'm grateful because most of my coding is done in game engines or Arduino so they are codes just for me and not really other people and they just need to work in FrMenu. I'm not working on any projects where extreme optimization is necessary so I can write code is formats that "make sense" to my brain even if they aren't the most streamlined or quickest. Am I alone?
    Last edited by miafrance; 2024-01-08 at 09:15.

I think everyone has its own style. When you'll need to work in a team, you'll automatically write codes that others can understand easily as well because once you go through the procedure how difficult it is to make your team members understand how your code works then you'll yourself start writing code in an easy manner and it'll be best to level up your coding game.
    Last edited by marshray; 2022-12-03 at 22:21. Reason: typo

When you'll need to work in a team you'll automatically write codes that others can understand easily as well because once you go through the procedure how difficult it is to make your team members understand how your code works then you'll yourself start writing code in an easy manner. Can you plz guide me that how much SSD card is required for programming and for other operations.