Hey guys!

I got the Acer Chromebook 514 Spin a few month ago. Now I wanted to install Kali Linux on a Virtual Box. I installed both of them but when I started the Virtual Box a Error came in "Failed to enumerate host USB devices.
Could not load the Host USB Proxy service: VERR_NOT_FOUND." But I added KaliLinux as a new machine. That worked!!! But as I tried to start it another Error appeared "Kernel driver not installed (rc=-1908)
The VirtualBox Linux kernel driver is either not loaded or not set up correctly. Please try setting it up again by executing

'/sbin/vboxconfig'

as root.

If your system has EFI Secure Boot enabled you may also need to sign the kernel modules (vboxdrv, vboxnetflt, vboxnetadp, vboxpci) before you can load them. Please see your Linux system's documentation for more information.

where: suplibOsInit what: 3 VERR_VM_DRIVER_NOT_INSTALLED (-1908) - The support driver is not installed. On linux, open returned ENOENT. "

Now I am really frustrated and need help. I would be very happy if you could help me. If you need more information just comment and I will anwser fast.

Bye and Thanks!