So I have done this once before but it has been months and I remember I changed the display by going into my wheezy IMG file and editing it in the line that had the default display # option. Tried to do the same thing with the Kali IMG which I'm not a super computer geek.. Just started getting my feet wet and thought that the RPI would be a good place to start. Because I do not know much I was already kind of freaking out when my file didn't end in .IMG but rather .IMG.xz then finding a free source code editor that can handle the 2. something gb of txt of kali img for the rpi is impossible. However I did manage to view the file with large file viewer or some other app for windows, but to no avail because it is encrypted... So here I sit any advice would be greatly appreciated.. Just a side note everything I do to get this started is with a regular pc with windows 7 os. So if you know of a free code editor that can handle these large files that can be used on windows do tell, also what the encryption key is for Kali IMG file...