Did updates for Kali with all the sources in the source.list file. Updated all plug-in's etc... with nessus, w3af, metasploit etc...

So far I have installed libreoffice, nessus, ia32 stuff, some other pdf readers, p7zip, winff/ffmpeg, skype and a bunch of other things. Everything is working without error. Maybe the die hards are asking why you would install all this junk onto a pen testing plateform, simple, I am not a pen test expert, but if I have all my nomral day to day things installed and delete windows completely I found it was the most beneficial way to learn linux, pen testing etc... without been lazy and going back to windows. It basically forces you, to **** with dual boots, it's the best type of hands on training.

NOW THE BIG QUESTION
I know there is all those new kali build scripts to make your own ISO, but I was not sure if that would include all the updates.

So my question is, with my install of Kali, and all the bloatware I have installed on it, am I able to create an ISO from the installation that sites on my HDD ?

Second question, I didn't encrypt my drive with drive encryption when I installed. Is it possible to encrypt after installation. As it's only Kali running on a single partition besides the swap if there a command line tool that I can run ?