Hello all,

I've read the sticky and read other threads but everything that I've tried is not working.

Currently I have Ubuntu 15.10 and Windows 10 dual boot. I used Windows 10 BIOS settings to make Ubuntu the preferred boot, so when I power on it gives me that nice purple grub. I downloaded Kali Linux 2.0amd64.iso. My laptop is the Asus X750J 64-bit, 1TB etc etc etc.

So now is the part that I am having problems. I've searched the kali forums to some extent, watched youtube videos, and read .com sites. I originally was going to try UNetbootin but read that is not to be used so I threw that idea out the window LOL.

What I've tried:
1. Win32 Disk Imager (recommended off the kali linux site). Once completed turned off computer, turned it back on and hit f2 which is the BIOS. I tried booting from UEFI: USB and nothing happened. Still in the BIOS.

2. Tried the Universal USB Installer option. Everything completed. Restarted computer and went to BIOS. Tried to boot from the UEFI: USB and nothing happened. Still in the BIOS

3. Booted on Ubuntu 15.10 and tried the dd approach. Everything completed and successful. Again, nothing happens in the BIOS.

I am completely stumped and at this point don't know what to do.

Thank you!