Here is the thing , according to amd installation package i need to have new kernel 3.18 of kali installed to be able to install the drivers , but the thing is that i am already on that kernel .

my kernel :
uname -a
Linux kali 3.18.0-kali3-686-pae #1 SMP Debian 3.18.6-1~kali2 (2015-03-02) i686 GNU/Linux
and when i try to run the manufacturer installation package i get this :

Check if system has the tools required for installation.
fglrx installation requires that the system have kernel headers. /lib/modules/3.18.0-kali3-686-pae/build/include/linux/version.h cannot be found on this system.
One or more tools required for installation cannot be found on the system. Install the required tools before installing the fglrx driver.
Optionally, run the installer with --force option to install without the tools.
Forcing install will disable AMD hardware acceleration and may make your system unstable. Not recommended.
Now here it is the thing , the card is working with default ati driver from linux , but the card is not working with hardware acceleration , and this is the reason why i want to install proprietary drivers .
I can also do a force installation , but i don want to because card will not work at 100% and system could be unstable .

Note: for some reason i believe that in this case i will need a patch to the kernel , but lets see if anyone here have an idea how to solve this .

Observations :
i already reinstalled the kernel to see if it works , but i stood at same place before .