I've recently set up dual-boot system with Kali and Windows 7, and my USB network adapter doesn't work at all. I've narrowed the problem down to a missing driver that doesn't come standard with the latest rolling release (RTL8812au), and I located a working driver source on github. I proceeded to load said source onto a USB and drop it on the target system.

But.
The driver needs to be made with the make command. But the make command won't work without the appropriate headers. And the appropriate headers only come from the internet, which I can't access without the driver. I don't have another linux machine to build it on right now either. So, I need to go from a freshly installed system to being able to use the make command, with everything from the internet downloaded on a windows machine and transferred via USB.

And, as bonus points, the boot loader requires internet to install during the initial installation process, so I don't have one of those right now either. Right now, I access the OS by using a live USB and chrooting into the mounted partition, but this complicates all sorts of things (things in /dev are missing, ect). So, I also need a way to get GRUB-PC installed to such a system.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.