Thread: Problems with first time launch Kali Linux on my old Acer Travelmate 4200

Problems with first time launch Kali Linux on my old Acer Travelmate 4200

Hello everyone,
    Before to post I tried to look around for an answer on similar issues but I didn't find any specific answer to that ,

Let me explain,

I installed on my old Acer travelmate 4200 Kali Linux 2021.4 (32bit) via usb boot , the installation went well ,
    but I'm having problem on the first launch now; after the Kali Logo appears I have the cursor blinking on top left, (please notice that I still didn't enter the credentials to log in) because didn't arrive to that point yet.
    I saw many people with similar problems but everyone gets this after logging in, and with me it doesn't even show the logging space to insert my credentials.

Ps: I did Ctrl + 2 , I inserted my root credentials and I did the sudo apt-get install and the apt-get upgrade and alsoI tried something i found online like: apt-get install --fix-broken but still nothing after the restart ...
    I am struggling and I can't understand why or what I can do.. Any help please? thanks in advance to everyone !

SOLVED: I had to install manually the Intel graphic drivers with the command [COLOR=var(--black-800)]sudo apt-get install xserver-xorg-video-intel[/COLOR][COLOR=var(--black-800)][/COLOR]