Thread: Using Kali as Main Desktop!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dataghost Guest
    I use Kali and Parrot OS as main distro's its based on Debian, so why not? If drivers are ever an issue install them. To each is own, its been my sole OS other than Parrot which is a beast as well. Faster in my opinion.

I'm more or less completely new to Linux, but this is essentially exactly what I am aiming to do.

I am currently dual booting with Win 7, but I want to be able to get rid of that as soon as I am confident I can accomplish what I need to do on Kali.

Having said that, my usage requirement on the laptop is pretty basic at the mo, anything else I use my desktop PC for.

Would be great to hear some general tips on what people have done to make Kali more useful as a general use laptop as well!

Quote Originally Posted by munit View Post
    I'm more or less completely new to Linux, but this is essentially exactly what I am aiming to do.

I am currently dual booting with Win 7, but I want to be able to get rid of that as soon as I am confident I can accomplish what I need to do on Kali.

Having said that, my usage requirement on the laptop is pretty basic at the mo, anything else I use my desktop PC for.

Would be great to hear some general tips on what people have done to make Kali more useful as a general use laptop as well!
    Thanks for feedback it nice to heard that people are not that scare to run it as main os

Here some source
    https://wraithhacker.com/using-kali-...as-my-sole-os/