Thread: airgeddon, a multi-use bash script for Linux systems to audit wireless networks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi, well I see a big difference between the to client screens, a lot less in the wpa screen and all them are missing are very close which seems odd. The close ones should show better.
    Great program I must say, thanks

@cold iron

Quote Originally Posted by cold iron View Post
    Hi, well I see a big difference between the to client screens, a lot less in the wpa screen and all them are missing are very close which seems odd. The close ones should show better.
    Great program I must say, thanks
    I don?t quite understand your msg. but let me say @V1s1t0r?s answer is right. I did?t know the scans were filtered as he explains in his answer to @cold iron. Now everything makes sense, and after reading carefully every option in airgeddon one can see there is more in the program than meets the eye at first sight.

Cheers and beers.

Hi ea1kt..... I like the router part of the program, but the search for clients part picks up a lot less bbsid then the handshake one. That was what I was trying to say. Also the clients closes to me do not show up at all in the router search which seems odd but do in the hand shake window. Just wondering why.