Thread: WPS Pixie Dust Attack (Offline WPS Attack)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi

I run Reaver -i wlan0mon -c xx -b mac -K 1

on 3 of my router I have a dlink , netgear and Belkin it work complete only find password on the older Belkin router and others its say PIN NOT FOUND

am I doing something wrong or is this normal and this type of attack no longer works on newer router. is there anything better to try with

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by therookie9 View Post
    Hi

I run Reaver -i wlan0mon -c xx -b mac -K 1

on 3 of my router I have a dlink , netgear and Belkin it work complete only find password on the older Belkin router and others its say PIN NOT FOUND

am I doing something wrong or is this normal and this type of attack no longer works on newer router. is there anything better to try with

Thanks
    This means your router is invulnerable to Pixie Dust Attack

Hi soxrok2212 !!!

Thanks for WPS Pixie Dust Database.xls file. In cloumn F (Vulnerable?) = No . Does it means the specified chip wont Vulnerable with ( -f option) also ? or just with -K option of reaver.?

Quote Originally Posted by blackdream View Post
    Hi soxrok2212 !!!

Thanks for WPS Pixie Dust Database.xls file. In cloumn F (Vulnerable?) = No . Does it means the specified chip wont Vulnerable with ( -f option) also ? or just with -K option of reaver.?
    I think you are a bit confused here, -f is ONLY for Realtek devices when E-S1 and E-S2 are not generated within the same second, or within a few seconds of the Nonce. All -f does is it runs all the possible seeds through the PRNG (seeds in this specific case are time in seconds since Epoch). -f is NOT a solution to any router, ONLY Realtek when E-S1 and E-S2 are not generated the same second, or within a few seconds of the Nonce. In the database, "No" means that the specified AP is NOT currently vulnerable to the Pixie Dust attack.

Thank you soxrok2212 !!