Thread: ReVdK3 script - updates

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lien View Post
    Oh ok ty repzeroworld, yea backtrack repositories isnt that up to date but im sure it is runnable, there a way I can download the files manually?
    for bully

try https://github.com/Lrs121/bully/archive/master.zip in your browser...you will see pop up box to download...after download..unzip and install

for the timeout command...it is wise to download timeout command from bactrack repository

Code:
    apt-get update
    apt-get install timeout
    Reason being is that the timeout command may depend on other packages not installed on your OS. getting the timeout command using the above will automatcally check and install any dependent packages for timeout.

the timeout command should be in the backtrack repo based on the feedback I got...do give me an update if this is not anymore in the repo..

Question How to decide which attack mode is the best in each situation

Quote Originally Posted by repzeroworld View Post
    for bully

try https://github.com/Lrs121/bully/archive/master.zip in your browser...you will see pop up box to download...after download..unzip and install

for the timeout command...it is wise to download timeout command from bactrack repository

Code:
    apt-get update
    apt-get install timeout
    Reason being is that the timeout command may depend on other packages not installed on your OS. getting the timeout command using the above will automatcally check and install any dependent packages for timeout.

the timeout command should be in the backtrack repo based on the feedback I got...do give me an update if this is not anymore in the repo..
    My contrib:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E: Package 'timeout' has no installation candidate
    However the following packages replace it:
    coreutils
    so:
    Code:
    apt-get update
    apt-get install coreutils
    About bully:
    http://http.kali.org/pool/main/b/bul...ali1_amd64.deb

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My question

I'd like to know about Attack modes: How to decide which attack mode is the best in each situation?

x[1] Authentication DoS Flood Attack x
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x[2] EAPOL Start Flood Attack x
    x[3] EAPOL log off Flood Attack x
    Congratulations and Tanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Gojobinha View Post
    My contrib:
    My question

I'd like to know about Attack modes: How to decide which attack mode is the best in each situation?

x[1] Authentication DoS Flood Attack x
    x[2] EAPOL Start Flood Attack x
    x[3] EAPOL log off Flood Attack x
    Congratulations and Tanks !
    Thank you for your Wonderful contribution to an alternative way of sourcing the mentioned packages..Attacks..which attack is best will depend on the degree of invulnerability of your victim's device...some devices are invulnerable to all of the attacks above, while others are not immune to one or more attacks...A good idea is to test each attack on the target and determine whether the target is affected....analyse the mdk3 messages...a capture with wireshark is also a good idea for understanding how a particular device behaves...

Authentication DoS Flood Attack
    Floods the victim's device with fake clients thereby causing the victim's device to crash or reset..

EAPOL START FLOOD ATTACKS
    some devices accepts 1 packet/sec for the authentication process, more than one packet will trigger deauth. As a result, it is difficult to carry out an EAP flood attacks
    some devices behaves "user friendly" with many EAPOL start packets sent, thereby facilitating an effective attack.

EAPOL log off Flood Attack
    I haven't thoroughly tested this attack..but i had some degree of success with this when clients are connected to the victim..