Thread: Pixiewps: wps pixie dust attack tool

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We have more or less the same power (i sayed 600 but it can go to 800 when it goes full power) and to go back until 2012 it took more than 15 minutes...
    But wire has been told that some realteck chipset could go back until 1970
    so if you can leave it that would be great.
    This chipset could be the one... it is not form the X project serie, so it has good chance.
    Thinking about pixiewps maybe it would be a good idea to have just one try with seed 1970 at the begining of the brutee force and then start the brute force backward
    I was also thinking about an option that allows to define a point in time.
    Let's say i choose 01-01-2012 00:00
    Then the brute force would lstart from the defined time to day time and if the PIN is not found it would go from 01-01-2012 00:01 to 1970 (like to sequences)
    that maybe a bit weird and strange but i thought it may be intersiting
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by kcdtv View Post
    We have more or less the same power (i sayed 600 but it can go to 800 when it goes full power) and to go back until 2012 it took more than 15 minutes...
    But wire has been told that some realteck chipset could go back until 1970
    so if you can leave it that would be great.
    This chipset could be the one... it is not form the X project serie, so it has good chance.
    Thinking about pixiewps maybe it would be a good idea to have just one try with seed 1970 at the begining of the brutee force and then start the brute force backward
    I was also thinking about an option that allows to define a point in time.
    Let's say i choose 01-01-2012 00:00
    Then the brute force would lstart from the defined time to day time and if the PIN is not found it would go from 01-01-2012 00:01 to 1970 (like to sequences)
    that maybe a bit weird and strange but i thought it may be intersiting
    cheers
    Yes now that pixiewps 1.1 is out we can collect data and decide how to optimize it best in a future release. As I said I run it on my desktop PC which takes only 20 minutes to exaust the keyspace so... yeah...

If some of you get:

"[!] The AP /might be/ vulnerable to mode 4. Try again with --force or with another (newer) set of data."

But doesn't find the pin after the --force bruteforce (and your computer time is ok) let me know. I assumed that the router cannot have set time to future but... you never know...