Thread: Installing apps from the store offline

Installing apps from the store offline

How do I install apps from the store offline after downloading the app?

If the package is in home folder
    $ pwd
    $ cd home/name/
    $ sudo dpkg -i namepackage.deb

How can I install the app offline

Quote Originally Posted by Brok824 View Post
    If the package is in home folder.
    I am also having the same issue with windows store and I have a number of games I installed through Microsoft Store, which do not show up in the Installed Programs in Config Panel, which means I cannot delete them that way. Finding those apps back in the Windows labyrinth is also next to impossible, so I'd like to ask you if your method would allow me to uninstall those apps more easily (or at all)?

Im a N00b when it comes to Linux and everything I'm learning but I downloaded the net Hunter apk in the App Store and I cannot get any of the apps to download is there a reason why that is happening can anybody help me out

Quote Originally Posted by bravery83 View Post
    Im a N00b when it comes to Linux and everything I'm learning but I downloaded the net Hunter apk in the App Store and I cannot get any of the apps to download is there a reason why that is happening can anybody help me out
    You have to install android emulator before installing Hunter apk.

Yes you can, you need to follow the step by step process to install the software app

Are you using Rooted Mobile phone? I wanted to run capcut template called Anime Face Capcut Template so i had rooted mobile phone in my case
    Last edited by smithjohny039; 2023-07-09 at 17:34.

Quote Originally Posted by bravery83 View Post
    Try installing android emulator before installing Hunter apk. It will help you.

I am also having the same issue with windows store and I have a number of games I installed through Microsoft Store, which do not show up in the Installed Programs in Config Panel, which means I canot delete them that way. Finding those apps back in the Windows labyrinth is also next to impossible, so I'd like to ask you if your method would allow me to uninstall those apps more easily (or at all)?
    Last edited by fpenasanz; 2022-12-14 at 17:31.

Quote Originally Posted by fpenasanz View Post
    I am also having the same issue with windows store and I have a number of games and apps like gbwa I installed through Microsoft Store, which do not show up in the Installed Programs in Config Panel, which means I canot delete them that way. Finding those apps back in the Windows labyrinth is also next to impossible, so I'd like to ask you if your method would allow me to uninstall those apps more easily (or at all)?
    Have you found the solution? I am actually facing similar issue
    Last edited by tate888; 2023-08-01 at 03:35. Reason: Spell

Experiencing problems attempting to install apps from the store while offline.
    Despite following the usual steps, the installation process repeatedly fails, prompting frustration.
    Any insights on resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi, I am Levi