Thread: MDK3 Secret Destruction Mode

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soxrok2212 View Post
    First part: yeah, I'm assuming that's checking for tkip so as long as the ap supports it, there is a much greater chance of it crashing.

Next: the blacklist page is meant to stay open, it is deauthing thing clients
    Oh I see, well it looks like I've hit another issue cause it doesn't stay open. :-(
    I'm thinking it might have something to do with the variables as I couldn't even grep for the essid.
    I did have everything working when it was in its own little script, the problems started when I merged it with FrankenScript.
    I'll continue to try and fix it, hopefully it wont be long.

I might end up having to re-write FrankenScript, or worse case I'll have to put it back in its own little script.

That would stink. Quick note, i added -c X to mdk3 b. X is just the channel number. Crashing times are greatly reduced.

That would stink. Quick note, i added -c X to mdk3 b. X is just the channel number. Crashing times are greatly reduced.
    Ok its official, I'm a complete dumb ***!, It wasn't working due to my own stupidness.
    The problems I was having have now been solved, excluding the grepping issue.
    Once I get the grepping issue solved I'll updated FrankenScript with the MDK3 AP Reset attack, so if all goes well I'm hoping to upload it late tonight (Fingers crossed LOL).

Quote Originally Posted by slim76 View Post
    Ok its official, I'm a complete dumb ***!, It wasn't working due to my own stupidness.
    The problems I was having have now been solved, excluding the grepping issue.
    Once I get the grepping issue solved I'll updated FrankenScript with the MDK3 AP Reset attack, so if all goes well I'm hoping to upload it late tonight (Fingers crossed LOL).
    Awesome! Great work!!!

Awesome! Great work!!!
    Have you tested it yet?.

Quote Originally Posted by slim76 View Post
    Have you tested it yet?.
    No because it was removed in version 3.1. Sorry for the late response, I've been very busy haha. If you put in the exact commands I provided, it should work perfectly though.

No because it was removed in version 3.1. Sorry for the late response, I've been very busy haha. If you put in the exact commands I provided, it should work perfectly though.
    No it wasn't, I managed to get everything working and I added it to FrankenScript 3.1.
    Don't use the Reaver plus pin option, use the other option and you'll see the MDK3 router reset option.