Thread: Reaver - WPS Locked Situation and Useful Link.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TO: EVERYONE-THREE OTHER ACCESS POINTS THAT WERE DEFEATED BY THE MDK3 EAPOL START ATTACK!!
    I have underestimated this attack!. IT WORKS ON ALMOST ALL THE AP THAT I PICKED UP THAT HAS THE WPS RATE LIMITING FEATURE..
    Despite some AP refuses to accept to many eapol packets, one mdk3 authenticates it floods the AP quickly until a deauthentication
    packet is sent from the AP to break the connection.

FOR FURTHER PROOF CHECK ANOTHER VIDEO IS POST ON MY CHANNEL

LINK *REMOVED*

Also, instead of running three attacks in three terminal, i used one terminal to carry out three attacks RUNNING AT THE SAME TIME using

EXAMPLE
    #timeout <seconds> mdk3 mon0 x 0 -t <bssid> -n <essid> -s <no. of packets/sec> & timeout <seconds> mdk3 mon1 x 0 -t <bssid> -n <essid> -s <no. of packets/sec) & timeout <seconds> mdk3 mon2 x 0 -t <bssid> -n <essid> -s <no. of packets/sec>

PENDING: I AM CURRENTLY WRITTING A GENERAL INTERACTIVE BASH SCRIPT TO CARRY OUT ANY MDK3 ATTACK USING MY METHOD WITH REAVER! I WILL POST ONCE FULLY FINSHED.
    IF ANYONE HAS A SCRIPT FOR REAVER AND MDK3 (TO CARRY OUT ANY ATTACKS) DO SHARE SO THAT I CAN COMPARE IT WITH MY WORK IN PROGRESS SCRIPT!
    Last edited by g0tmi1k; 2014-12-09 at 14:46. Reason: Youtube