Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
or I can spot a bad design a mile away. Bring it back the way it was before it got broken by upstream changes. Even the "interactive mode" is largely automated, stating with the spoof, and then deciding which attack to use following the scan type, Airodump - Wash. That's making all kinds of assumptions on the users and how they will decide to use it. So yeah mw3demo, "Let the user decide"!

Remove human error from the equation, not the human.
Dude you're contradicting yourself and not making sense. LOL

FrankenScript is meant to be largely automated, its largely automated so the user can avoid having to remember and type so many commands into the command line.
If it wasn't largely automated the user would have to remember and type many commands into the command line, this is where humans make errors.

I didn't make assumptions regarding selecting attacks, the attack options are based on the access points encryption or WPS status.
There isn't any point putting WPS attack options in the menu if the access point doesn't have WPS enabled.
It's the same with the WEP attacks, there isn't any point putting WEP attack options in the menu if the access point isn't WEP enabled.
And it's the same for WPA/WPA2 enabled access points that don't have WPS or do not support WEP encryption.
I'd also like to point out that you can also perform a handshake capture from the WPS attack menu.