Thread: FrankenScript by Slim76 - It Attacks Access Points and .pcap files

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've just checked : http://rghost.net/51637035 and don't see a single thing wrong.
    I used the direct link and didn't see a single advert or any dodgey download buttons or the other clickable buttons like you mention.

Please stop trying to make it sound like my downloads are dodgey, there's nothing wrong with them.
    Stop clicking other links and you wont have any issues, why you would click on any other links beats the **** out of me. LOL

I'm sure other members and the mods can comfirm that my downloads are NOT dodgey.
    Last edited by slim76; 2014-01-14 at 12:32.

Please stop trying to make it sound like my downloads are dodgey, there's nothing wrong with them, I can't be responsible for people that don't know how the internet works.
    That was not my intention - Only explaining the intricisies of downloading from certain hosting sites.
    Just downloaded your script from within a Kali/Vmware setup and you are correct there are no other clickable buttons, However, in a windows environment with IE there are not as many as I have seen in the past but still present none the less.

This backs up the theory that it is the hosting site and not YOU who are responsible for the misleading buttons.

Rab.

Just downloaded the script from soxroks thread and it is using mediafire - Lo and behold - popup- requesting you download ilivid, most inexperienced users would get caught with this. -Site Dependant?
    Last edited by flyinghaggis; 2014-01-14 at 12:39.

Quote Originally Posted by flyinghaggis View Post
    That was not my intention - Only explaining the intricisies of downloading from certain hosting sites.
    Just downloaded your script from within a Kali/Vmware setup and you are correct there are no other clickable buttons, However, in a windows environment with IE there are not as many as I have seen in the past but still present none the less.

This backs up the theory that it is the hosting site and not YOU who are responsible for the misleading buttons.

Rab.

Just downloaded the script from soxroks thread and it is using mediafire - Lo and behold - popup- requesting you download ilivid, most inexperienced users would get caught with this. -Site Dependant?
    Sorry mare, It wasn't aimed at you mate, it was aimed at musket.
    Sorry if it came across wrong.

Not sure why he/she would say such things, not sure what the person has against me as I've done nothing to the person. :-(