Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
1) still an horrific and traumatizing experience. I'm still shaken.

2) I like it that way cause I use multiple wifi adapters and I often keep choosing the wrong one.
Well, not exactly our problem is it? We (consumers) demand that you (monster creator) take the **** thing out! It's redundant for us Professionals that can actually select the right dongle the first time. Petition pending.

3) just on this access point, there was no info what so ever, and when choosing that particular AP, FS went right back to the Scan Results. Don't take any actions though, that's a very strange AP. Just thought I'd report it anyway.

4) Bring it back asap. Bully is a very nice alternative. No reason to can it.

5) hmm don't know. Anyways it is not causing any prbs, and if they ever change the reaver version from 1.4 to something else, then we'll still have 1.4 separately, so leave it like that. I didn't say anything.

6) oki, but I think the user can type -p Just saying.

Anyways luv that version!
Ok I'll take out the confirmation options for the interfaces selection, and I'll try and add Bully again at some point.
The whole point of the fixed options is to avoid typing and remembering commands, if you can remember the commands and you want to use different commands then the custom option might be better suited to your needs.

I think the issue regarding the missing acess point details is due to the wash scan.
Does the issue happen all the time?.
Does it only happen on the first line?.