Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Chu View Post
You need to edit the file and put your own data. I dont know where PKR,PKE data is in the packets, thats where im stuck.

Tryed the tool and is giving me
Code:
 Trying 00000000
-> 802.11 deauthentication
-> 802.11 authentication request
TIMEOUT!!
But im trying against Broadcom and not Ralink, as said above Broadcom is not implemented yet.

I hope guys keep developing this subject, its very interesting but over my personal understanding to put in practice, so ill have to wait.
Would it be feasible to add a import from cap feature? i guess that would put some testers running. Thanks everyone
Tried the tool also and it is only giving the same results, but i am trying against an ralink tplink router. Unmodified code does the same.
Looking through the wireshark logs, it is attempting to authenticate, but the script isn't recognizing it is getting a response, I don't really
know enough about python to dig into it, more of a perl guy than python. Starting to learn it though. Trying to extract the part in wpscrack.py
that creates the authkey and feed it what it wants to spit out the authkey, if that's even going to work... From what I am reading about the
KDK it only partialy makes sense to me.

Tried the modified version of bully also, just seems to run normaly, trying pins and moving on to the next. Still confused on how this is
supposed to give the Authkey, which is where I am stuck. I assume it doesn't give it to you automatically, so how do you get it to give
the authkey?

I can get everything else as it's in plain sight. I have a couple ralink routers at my disposal to test this on also.

Code:
maingroup.add_argument('-ak', '--AuthKey', type=str, nargs='?', help='AuthKey obtained from wireshark')
I thought it wasn't obtained from wireshark and you had to run it through the KDK... That just confused me even more...