Congrats and well done on the great work. I know some of you guys have put in a great efforts for pixie and other projects. I have been a kali user for a few years now and a reader of the forums so hope you dont mind me asking a question.

I have successfully used the reaver on some listed vulnerable hardware giving me the E-Nonce, PKE, R-Nonce. PKR, AuthKey, E-Hash1, E-Hash2 then running pixie to give me the WPS PIN then the WPA KEY.

However there is one hardware ap that I reaver that gives me the E-Nonce, PKE, R-Nonce. PKR, AuthKey, E-Hash1, E-Hash2 but tells me WPS PIN not found. Im I correct in thinking that the fact that I get the E-Nonce, PKE, R-Nonce. PKR, AuthKey, E-Hash1, E-Hash2 that I have everything I need and the WPS PIN is to be found? Or is in not as simple as that?

I say this because some hardware you get nothing from no E-Nonce, PKE, R-Nonce. PKR nothing at all. But this hardware is feeding back something but reaver cant figure out the alithogram or whatever to get the WPS PIN.

I take it this hardware isn't vulnerable? and what it is spiting out is on no use at all?

Thanks in advance.