So I'm thinking about switching from my iPhone 6 plus to a Nexus 6 solely to be able to run Nethunter on the go. I would get a Oneplus One but I have Sprint and they don't have a CDMA version. My question though is, how secure is an android phone as a daily driver if I install Nethunter on it or does it lessen any security? I know noting is ever going to be 100% secure but I feel comfortable on my iPhone checking my bank, PayPal, and any other sensitive data. I know that android is a secure platform and that you obviously have to use safe security practices and common sense but does installing Nethunter compromise security at all? I am seriously considering making the move but I don't want to give up the comfort of making a paypal transactions in my browser, ect. I am not taking about any MITM or wifi based attacks, I'm just talking about general security of the device dat to day.

A little background:

I've been involved in many aspects of computer security for quite and while. I have a had nexus 7 with Nethunter since day 1 and I've been using Kali for years. I have had android phones in the past so this won't be a drastic change for me but this is the only issue/concern that I have with making the switch.

How many of you use a Nethunter phone as a daily driver and access sensitive information?