Quote Originally Posted by mmusket33 View Post
TO: ch1nczyk

You state

"I have changed the attribute for the entire VMR-MDK-Kali2-Kali2016 folder"

Do not run from the folder - run the script from root?

./VMR-MDK-K2-2017R-012x2.sh

We cannot check if it is a 64 bit problem as we have no 64 bit computers.

MTeams has just finished updating and testing the pixiedust modules in varmacscan and should post that within a day or two. As we speak we are beginning the same work on VMR-MDK. If we find a problem we will post here. Furthermore we should have the VMR-MDK script supporting reaver v1.63 within a week or two .

We tested the script in a persistent usb install of kali-linux-2017.3-i386 and there was no issue.

There is a copy of the config file in the package. You could just place that file in the VARMAC_CONFIG folder then update or change the entries with a text editor. You can name as required and select the file at the prompt.

Please keep us advised

MTeams
Thank you Team, I managed to solve the issue thanks to your post.

The problem was that I was running the sctip from a folder, rather than directly from root. When executed form root, the VARMAC folders were created and config file too.

Now, after playing with the script for a while, I have a question whether it would be possible to include the -N (or --no-nacks) option in the config file? There are certain routers (including mine) that will not progress in Reaver without this option. As soon as it is enabled, Reaver manages to test PINs.

Could you please include it in the next release of VMR-MDK or instruct me how can I add it myself?

Thank you in advance!