Thread: VMR-MDK-K2-011x8.sh for Kali2.0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    @mmusket33:

As tempting as it is to wade through and rewrite +8k lines of code... I think i may pass on this one...
    There is far too little structure to the code for me to make sense of it...

Quote Originally Posted by mmusket33 View Post
    To aanarchyy
    When approaching WPS locked routers the processes must be automated due to the complex series of steps required to extract pins. Using keyboard output to the commandline is not practicable.
    Then why would you make a program that is DESIGNED to work off "keyboard output to the commandline"????
    Something with command line arguments; you type in your command, hit enter, and WALK AWAY!
    I don't want to have to babysit a program in case it wants more input...

The whole concept of "input based" scripts(as opposed to command line arguments) is, by design ,NOT AUTOMATED!!!!
    Plus i just find them seriously annoying and bloated with ****(read: slow!)
    It also completely eliminates versatility in how it can be reused(no way for anyone to add it to anything, like how bully and reaver added support for pixiewps,
    or how scripts like wifite added support for aircrack/reaver/wash/etc...)

It would take far more time than justifiable to basically "reverse engineer" everything this script is doing, especially since i don't see a reason for
    a great deal of what it's doing... Perhaps if you were to lay-out exactly what you want this to do, i could make something that does what you are
    looking for(in a better suited language, using bash sucks for this)

Especially since mdk3 has never done anything useful for me in any of the tests I've run...

I'm not trying to publicly trash your teams code(a GREAT deal of why I've been trying to get into a private conversation with you, so we could discuss
    some of this more privately, but apparently you opted for this) just have some suggestions to improve your programs efficiency, effectiveness, and versatility.
    Last edited by aanarchyy; 2016-03-20 at 05:34.