Thread: VMR-MDK-K2-011x8.sh for Kali2.0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    To moslondon:

From our experience there are several possibilities here.

1. The router was not WPA encrypted. We have routers in our areas that respond to wash but are not WPA encrypted.

2. We have seen routers which initially show WPS is enabled then giveup one pin and the WPS dissappears. We have gotten past the encrytption thru brute force or ESSIDPROBES. We have gone into the firmware remotely and looked at the setup. The WPS is enabled but no response from wash or reaver. Even resetting the router did not restore the wps even though the firmware showed WPS is enabled.

3. Your first attack was done thru the command line(CL) and you spoofed your mac BUT did not add the --mac= command to the reaver CL. This will cause a failure to get the WPA key with reaver.

4. From aircrack-forums we just received a report that some routers lock up after a 12345670 pin request. We afd exploring ryreaver-reverse and loading into varmacscan for some tests.

5. There is yet another security feature that we are at present unaware of reference the WPS system?

You could try Bully. MTeams though has had zero success with this program although others like the program. Hence if you ask, someone may help you.

MTeams
    Last edited by mmusket33; 2016-03-07 at 01:25.

From the networks available i picked 3 to use with these script, one dissapered without giving a pin and the others two gave me the same pin number and dissapered right after thay. Wash does not detect them, wifite does detect them with no wps (those aps had wps at the beginning). When i got the pins I tried using the reaver command like this "reaver -i wlan0mon -vv -S -b (bssid) -c (channel) -p (pin)" but it showed the same message "failed to associate..." did i put the command right?. And thanks for the replay to be honest im new to linux and using commands...