Thread: GSM Capturing, Decoding with USRP and SDR in Kali Linux Rolling Edition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scoyok View Post
    It works! Put a lot of work with my brother into this guide. We tested it 10 times from scratch, we are almost done testing his modified version that works in Sana. We had the same problem, the information is scattered and incomplete. I would be more than willing to get it up here, give me a few days to take it apart piece by piece and upload the screenshots one at a time and I can make it happen. I work full time and have a wofe and kids, so for those eager to try it, check out the link.
    I can assure you we have got it working. I have followed this tutorial on a fresh install of kali 2.0 64 bit sana (not rolling release) with kde. Also i have the rtl-sdr. I had to make a couple changes to make it work on sana kde but it is functioning. Gonna try to upload a couple screenshots from just now showing it is 100 percent functioning. As you can see from my screenshots it working 100 percent. Will be adding the couple simple fixes to the tutorial later when we had the how-to directly to kali.org forums instead of the link we provided earlier

gsm.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by slick97477; 2016-02-09 at 06:37. Reason: Added different Screenshot for clearer viewing