Quote Originally Posted by krysiek View Post
I have found something like grgsm_livemon.py and and grgsm_capture.py in gr-gsm\apps\helpers directory. When I run it,t works. Is this ok or should it be not the *.py files? I gues its python script.

Might it be that the autor of grgsm is not distributing those missing airprobe files?

regards
Its possible, unlikely though, as the creator of gr-gsm (piotr) is one of the original airprobe creators and has been in contact with me since the publishing of this tutorial. If you could stand waiting about 15 hours, Bryon (slick) the co writer of this tutorial is coming to stay with me sat to sun and we will run through a fresh run of the tutorial and see if we can re create your issue and solve it. My gut is still telling me something failed in your make of the gr-gsm directories. This is a touchy process as we are directory basing c++ over python, controlled by a python heirarchy....ugh. One error may have flashed before your screen during the make but not stopped it or was ignored and without the log file it will be hard to find, but not impossible! Give us a day! We will get back to you here!