Hi -

I've run into a few issues that I'm not sure how to resolve. Host is running Windows 10 Education, version 1909, and VB version 6.0.18. My Kali ISO I downloaded from Kali.org/downloads: Kali Linux 64-Bit (Installer), version 2020.1a.

I followed, what I think, is a great step-by-step tutorial at blackmoreops.com. Everything went as outlined, accept for a few MINOR exceptions that I were able to figure out (which were probably due to differences between VB versions).

If more info other than the above is needed, please let me know.

I have 2 issues, one of which is with storage.

Kali_Storage.JPG
(Hope you're able to see that. It's awfully tiny from where I sit. Hmm?)

My storage's VIRTUAL size is 40.00GB, but it's ACTUAL size is 13.68GB. I've googled my fingers off and have been unsuccessful in finding a solution. I'm not certain if this matters, but I did find that when the storage was created, that instead SCS13, SCS12 was populated. Other than that, I can't see any differences between my installation and the tutorials, is that matters.

So what I'm asking, is how do i increase my storage's Actual size? Updates fill it up before I'm even able to play around and go exploring. I've installed and reinstalled Kali 4 times, and each time I get the same results, and not matter how much space I devote (I started with 20GB), that Actual size is alwasy significantly less.

My second issue is this. When performing the command "sudo apt-get dist-upgrade," how do I proceed past the Kismet popup that eventually appears?

KismetScreen.jpg
(why so tiny?)

At the bottom it says <okay>.

I've hit Enter, I've clicked on it, but nothing.

If anyone decides to answer; thank you do much. All I would suggest is that you would please dummy down your reply/s.

Thank you again!