So I bought a brand new Yoga 900 which has an I7 -skylake with touchscreen and intel wifi 8260 chipset. Ive had multiple problems and have been able to get over most of them but cant get to the end of the road no matter which path I take.

With kali 2.0 stock: nothing works right away except keyboard.
issueing modprobe -r ideapad_laptop fixes allows me to use a wifi adapter. and I have to plu gin a mouse to move around.
kali 2.0 w/4.4 Kernel: same as before except if i issue "modprobe -r ideapad_laptop" the wifi adapter still doesnt work.

Ubuntu 15.10 stock = same problems as kali 2.0 stock
Ubuntu 15.10 +kernel 4.4 = All hardware works with only a few minor bugs. However after using katoolin to get my packages, armitage and likely some other modules don't work. After spending a few hours troubleshooting armitage without much help via IRC, FAQ and forums, all answers where too generic. Also, all the applications get thrown into one single VERY LONG list that is UNSORTED. As I'm not familiar with all 330 tools, this is quiet a nuisance. I sort of need them to be categorized. I would really like to get kali 2.0 working with it but I'm not sure how to approach this issue. I'm considering shooting at the hip and merging ubuntu's sources.list with kali's but once I do the update and upgrade, I can't really undo it if it breaks it more. If anyone has any better idea's please let me know. Cause this light bulb is going dim.