I have looked through the forums and have not found anything that has helped so I am starting the thread in hopes of changing that.
I download the Kali Linux ISO file to a USB stick to download it to my new hard drive. When I boot from the USB I can use the live version just fine with no issues. I then installed Kali on the hard drive i wanted to use. After finding out that I need to use the DD image style to write to the USB and not the ISO Image style I was able to complete the install. Since the Install I have not been able to boot into Kali. When I change my boot order to the hard drive with Kali I am told to but in a boot-able drive in. (the hard drive should be a boot-able drive as it has Kali on it) I have tried wiping the hard drive and restarting the process and end up at the same point. When I boot back into windows with my other drive I am able to pull up the hard drive with Kali on it and it shows the data and says the device is working normally. I am sure you will need a lot more info from me to help me fix this just let me know what you need and maybe how to get it as i am a new computer science major so I know a little but not a lot. Thanks for the help in advance!