Hello everybody,
i've just downloaded Kali (64-bits), Partitioned my hard drive in order to install it, and everything was just fine;
Kali installed successfully and when i start my computer (Acer Aspire 7535G with both Ati mobility radeon 3200 and Ati m. r. 4570) everything goes just as it should be, i can choose between booting my "windows 7", or "kali 64bits" or "kali 64-bits (recovery mode)"
windows is still working just fine and boots up as usual,
but when i choose Kali, it starts and goes till the last step when it asks me to input the password and then 2 seconds later the screen goes ALL black with no cursor and nothing at all in it.
I then started kali in recovery mode just because it's the only other choice i have since i'm totally new to the Linux world and my knowledge of the commands to use and of what to do in such a situation is too limited; Kali (recovery mode) starts and goes to its last step and works fine, but my question is what to do after this.
i thought it might be because of some missing display drivers, and tried to download ati 4570 drivers but ..... i dunno,
please help.