Thread: VMR-MDK-K2-011x8.sh for Kali2.0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Due to text output changes in Reaver version 1.63, pixiedust pin extraction modules in VMR-MDK-K2-2017R-012x2.sh and PDDSA-K2-06.sh will no longer function. The code is being corrected and new versions supporting the latest will be posted after testing.

Musket Teams

Quote Originally Posted by mmusket33 View Post
    Due to text output changes in Reaver version 1.63, pixiedust pin extraction modules in VMR-MDK-K2-2017R-012x2.sh and PDDSA-K2-06.sh will no longer function. The code is being corrected and new versions supporting the latest will be posted after testing.

Musket Teams
    Heh. Got through all the install and found this post. Just a quick thanks for the time and effort your bunch puts in. Waiting patiently on this end...

VMR-MDK and varmacscan will run using reaver 1.63 however onlythe automatic pixiedust pin extraction module will not function. You can run reaver from the command line and collect a data sequence and test for the pin manually until the rewrite is finished .

Musket Teams

Hi Team Musket,

Awesome work with the script - may I ask for a little help on the issue I am currently experiencing with 64 bit Kali 2017.3.

Everytime I run the script (VMR-MDK-K2-2017R-012x2.sh), I am getting to the config selection screen, yet no options are visible (empty list):

aaaaa.JPG

I have changed the attribute for the entire VMR-MDK-Kali2-Kali2016 folder (chmod 755, as in the manual) and I see 3 VARMAC folders created in the main folder (VARMAC_CONFIG, VARMAC_LOGS, VARMAC_WASH).

What could be the issue here & how do I fix it so that the config created by VMR-MDK is created inside the VARMAC_CONFIG file? It is not possible to proceed further without the config file, as the parameter values are not loaded / show empty fields.

Appreciate any help here