Quote Originally Posted by fonzy35 View Post
There's a modified version of reaver call ryreaver-reverse, but i can't make it work in kali debian, only work in backtrack 5rc3 ubuntu.

"and commands are same as normal reaver. as explained this one worked on a station where normal reaver failed. normal reaver got first part of the WPS pin, but failed to get last 3 digits + checksum (last 4 digits in total), but this one did it!"

http://sethioz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9757

Hope someone can figure it out how to make it work in kali, does it have to be compile for debian?
I did get this to work in kali (cant remember how now as doing a rebuild) - but it is a bit quirky - it does not at this time save/restart a session it is solely used to trap the last 3 digits + checksum.

What that means I guess is that if you have the first 4 digits of the pin and reaver can't find the last then run the first 4 through ryreaver-reverse and see
if it will catch the last 4.

I contacted sethioz on the forum concerning the save/restart issue and he informed me that the guy who rewrote reaver for this eventuality is away for
several months on holiday, but hopefully, when he comes back he may be able to resolve the issues.

Rab.