Network Manager resets spoofed mac address but solution found
Though I browse the web with a mac address spoofed with macchanger..I noticed whenever I disconnect from my AP and reconnected, Network Manager resets the mac (lesson learned but a quick solution found!)
instead of going through the list of my hosts and typing in a cloned mac address manually..here is some codes I put in DefaultZero script and remove the entire codes that was there before

#!/bin/bash
ifconfig wlan0 down
random_mac=`macchanger -r wlan0|sed -n 's/^New *MAC: \([[:alnum:]].*[[:alnum:]]\) .*/\1/gp'`;
find /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections -type f -exec sh -c "sed -i \"/^cloned-mac-address.*/d;/^\[802-11-wireless\]/a\cloned-mac-address=$random_mac\" \"{}\"" \;

Simple Explanation

# get a random macc address and store it in a variable (codes below)

random_mac=`macchanger -r wlan0|sed -n 's/^New *MAC: \([[:alnum:]].*[[:alnum:]]\) .*/\1/gp'`;

#find all host that I usually connect to and edit their network configuration file with the random mac address stored in the variable (codes below)

find /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections -type f -exec sh -c "sed -i \"/^cloned-mac-address.*/d;/^\[802-11-wireless\]/a\cloned-mac-address=$random_mac\" \"{}\"" \;

Note: I use gnu sed..pattern matching can also be done with awk and gawk..whenever kali linux starts the macc.sh acriptran and worked excellent!