Thread: UEFI: How to repair kali-linux grub dual boot with Windows 10

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    _defalt? Are you saying I should input EFI in the Select a File System screen where "PCI(13|0)\DevicePath( type 3, Subtype 12)HD(Part1,Sig......." is visible or rather do I hit Enter at Select a File System (accepting the "PIC(13|0\DevicePath..."), then hit enter on <EFI> on the next screen (Select a File to Boot) - pretty sure it isn't the latter as there is no <kali> option and selecting <..> (first option, before <Microsoft><Boot> and <ASUS>) also doesn't produced a <kali> option. Or do I hit Create (after Add New Boot Opion) and input EFI\kali\grubx64.efi?

Can somebody help me please, ive been stucking for a long time.. all search got same answer, run the mount commands. but when i reached the grub-install step, in never work, keep telling error about "boot0000" and not enought space (didnt tell which partition but my efi partition for kali is 1gb aready, is it not enough?

grub-install: warning: Cannot set EFI variable Boot0000.
    grub-install: warning: efivarfs_set_variable: writing to fd 6 failed: No space left on device.
    grub-install: warning: _efi_set_variable_mode: ops->set_variable() failed: No space left on device.
    grub-install: error: failed to register the EFI boot entry: No space left on device.

this is the errors when i run the line "grub-install".. anybody can help please?