@mmusket33 Thanks! This is certainly helping my efforts!

One concern/Issue I have that may be worth adding to varmacreaver is ability to change channels and/or test for channel change of the AP. Quite often I'm finding that after about 30 minutes or so, the router will change channels and then varmacreaver will continue to run and all the logs will say failed to associate after the channel change. I have to close and restart the process. In my case, the router jumps between the two same channels. Is there a way to automate a channel change so varmacreaver can continue to run unattended

A few other comments:
  • I can't use wash directly from the program..I need to append --ignore-fcs. can you add an option or detection for this?
  • I've read that airmon-zc works better for some people..It "seems" to work better for me, but varmacreaver with airmon-ng seems good. Any thoughts on this?
  • also, in AIREPLAN-NG FAKEAUTH there are some errors, but it doesn't seems to heavily affect reaver that I can tell:
    Code:
    No Source MAC (-h) specified. Using the device MAC (xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx)
    Waiting for beacon frame (BSSID: yy:yy:yy:yy:yy:yy) on channel -1
    Couldn't determine current channel for mon0, you should either force the operation with --ignore-negative-one or apply a kernel patch
    Please specify and ESSID (-e)
    xx.. mac is the "Random Mac Address"
    yy.. is the target AP mac Address

Thanks,
Gismo.